VEGAN AND SUSTAINABLE STOCKS + COMPANIES YOU CAN INVEST IN
Food + Beverage
- Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) (100% vegan)
- Laird Superfood (NASDAQ:LSF) (100% vegan)
- The Very Good Food Company (OTCMKTS:VRYYF) (100% vegan)
- Else Nutrition (OTCMKTS:BABYF) (100% vegan)
- Sol Cuisine (TSX: VEG) (100% vegan)
- Zevia (NYSE: ZVIA) (100% vegan)
- Forum II Merger Corporation (NASDAQ:FMCI)
- Burcon NutraScience (OTCMKTS:BUROF)
- Eat Beyond (CSE: EATS or OTCMKTS: EATBF)
- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR)
- AAK (STO: AAK)
- SenzaGen (STO: SENZA)
- Modern Meat (CSE: MEAT or OTCMKTS: SUVRF)
- Else Nutrition (TSX Venture Exchange: BABY)
- Total Produce PLC (LSE: TOT)
- Burcon Nutrascience (OTCMKTS: BUROF)
- Simris Alg (FRA: 5LU or STO: SIMRIS ALG)
- Mission Produce (NASDAQ: AVO)
- Natural Order Acquisition Units (NASDAQ: NOACU)
- Plant & Co. Brands Ltd (OTCMKTS: VEGNF)
- Globally Local (TSX: GBLY) (100% vegan)
- Oatly (NASDAQ: OTLY) (100% vegan)
- PlantX (CNSX: VEGA) (100% vegan)
- Komo Comfort Foods (CSE:YUM) (100% vegan)
- Impossible Foods – Coming Soon!
- JUST – Coming Soon!
- Perfect Day – Coming Soon!
- Veganz (VEZ.F) (Frankfurt, Germany) (100% vegan)
- Vejii (VEJI.CN) (Canada) (100% vegan)
Beauty & Wellness
- Olaplex Holdings (NASDAQ: OLPX) (100% vegan)
- Honest Company Inc (NASDAQ: HNST)
- E.L.F. Beauty (NASDAQ: ELF) (100% vegan)
Packaging & Supplies
- Good Natured Products (CVE: GDNP)
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
- Fisker (NYSE: FSR)
- Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN)
- General Electric20 (GE)
- NextEra Energy Partners21 (NEP)
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy22 (GCTAY)
- Vestas Wind Systems23 (VWDRY)
- Enphase Energy28 (ENPH)
- Sunrun29 (RUN)
- Vivint Solar30 (VSLR)
- Invesco Solar ETF31 (TAN)
To get started use online brokers WeBull (get 4 free stocks when you sign up with this link) or Robinhood (get 1 free stock when you sign up with this link) if you are located in the USA. If you are outside the US, we recommend looking into Interactive Brokers to trade stocks!
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
According to Investopedia, an exchange traded fund (ETF) is a type of security that involves a collection of securities—such as stocks—that often tracks an underlying index, although they can invest in any number of industry sectors or use various strategies. ETFs are in many ways similar to mutual funds; however, they are listed on exchanges and ETF shares trade throughout the day just like ordinary stocks.
- VEGN ETF – (VEGN)
- iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN)
- Invesco Water Resources Portfolio ETF8 (PHO)
- Invesco Global Water Portfolio ETF9 (PIO)
- First Trust Water ETF10 (FIW)
- iShares U.S. Utilities Index ETF11 (IDU)
- Invesco S&P Global Water Index ETF13 (CGW)
- Invesco WilderHill Clean Energy ETF (PBW)
Private Startups + Crowdfunding Projects
Private companies are inherently riskier investments as they are often younger and have less financial history. Nevertheless, they also have a potentially bigger upside — especially if you get in early. Imagine being an early investor in Beyond Meat? Here are a few crowd-equity crowdfunding platforms that allow just about anyone to invest in early stage companies. You can also always support Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns. Discover the latest startups raising money this month:Vegan and Sustainable Crowdfunding Projects You Can Support Now (December 2021)Vegan and Sustainable Startups You Can Invest In Now (December 2021)
Looking to raise money? You can raise money from the public using Republic:
Also be sure to checkout our full list of startup funding sources if you’re looking to raise money for your company!
MORE ON OUR BLOG:
The Plant Based World Expo Is Back: Here Is Why You Should Attend Dec 6, 2021 Founder Spotlight: Arturo Elizondo (The EVERY Company) Dec 6, 2021 Vegan and Sustainable Crowdfunding Projects You Can Support Now (December 2021) Dec 1, 2021 Vegan and Sustainable Startups You Can Invest In Now (December 2021) Dec 1, 2021
AND ON AND ON….
Take a look and invest in their recommended platforms at your own risk. I tried to sign up for WeBull to get 4 free stocks as advertised by vegpreneur.org, but the site wouldn’t accept my telephone number and kept prompting me to submit a valid phone number. I got tired of failed attempts.
My suggestion would be for the keepers of the vegpreneur website to check their processes to make sure everything is in working order. I’m sure I’m not the only one to which this happened. Changed browser, same thing. Once you get the the added information part, it doesn’t allow for the telephone. It does allow it in the beginning, but the code only lasts ten minutes and expires before one gets to the rest of the application.
I also don’t know what an ID Number is and it doesn’t say it’s required under the heading of requirements to join, yet it IS required in order to proceed. Neither is a telephone number required, but they won’t let you proceed unless you submit and the site failed to recognize my telephone number as valid. I then tried my husband’s and the same happened.
Copies of your driver’s license front and back and your Social Security number are also required. This is on WeBull Trading Platform, so it’s not the fault of vegpreneur, but vegpreneur offers 4 free stock from this company if you sign up through vegpreneur’s website.
“How Do I Trade Stocks?
We recommend using WeBull (get 4 free stocks when you sign up with this link) or Robinhood (get 1 free stock when you sign up with this link) if you are located in the USA. If you are outside the US, we recommend looking into Interactive Brokers.”
For this reason I’ll take my meager amounts of money elsewhere. I will still keep up with vegpreneur’s content via an email subscription, since it is a worthy endeavor.
REMEMBER THIS: When you go to vegpreneur’s website you need to put vegan-stocks in the url address. Otherwise, you’ll be forever trying to find that page on that site. https://vegprenuer.org/vegan-stocks. Or, click the menu tab called RESOURCES and you’ll find the page under VEGAN STOCKS in a drop down menu.
If I were them: Since vegpreneur.org focuses on vegan stocks, the website should have a tab of it’s own called VEGAN STOCKS and not be hidden under a RESOURCES tab. If it must be under another category, then put it under INVEST.
The Animal-Free Chef, at your service
New POSTS COME TO YOU!
GOYA PLANTAIN CHIPS
My Belated Happy Birthday Vegan Cake!
Morning Star Meat Lovers Bad Batch